精选文章 -->
精选最美的英语诗歌:The Second Coming 基督再临 精选佩内洛普·舒托诗歌:想念你 精选佩内洛普·舒托诗歌:想念你 精选路易斯·卡罗尔英语诗歌:无意义的话 精选路易斯·卡罗尔英语诗歌:无意义的话我爱这片土地为我们诠释了作者对土地的爱。以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌—— I Love This Land 我爱这土地。希望可以帮到大家
I Love This Land
我爱这土地
Ai Qing
艾青
If I were a bird,
假如我是一只鸟,
I would sing with my hoarse voice.
我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:
Of this land buffeted by storms,
这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,
Of this river turbulent with our grief,
这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,
Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,
这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,
And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods..
和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?…
Then I would die.
然后我死了,
And even my feathers would rot in the soil.
连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。
Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?
为什么我的眼里常含泪水?
Because I love this land so deeply.
因为我对这土地爱得深沉……