欢迎来到9酷文库!

英语流行口语对话:Talking About Holidays 谈论节日末

天下 分享 阅读:1880 加入收藏 我要投稿 复制全文 下载全文

精选文章 -->

精选空中英语情景口语对话:搭火车旅行 Traveling By Train 精选校园英语情景对话:浪漫塔城 精选校园英语情景对话:浪漫塔城 精选留学情景对话英语聊天话题: 闲聊体育 精选留学情景对话英语聊天话题: 闲聊体育

  随着全球的各国的关系越来越好,从21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,那么关于谈论节日末该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Talking About Holidays 谈论节日末,希望可以帮到大家

  Do you know about...?

  你知道……是怎么回事吗?

  A:Do you know about All Fools' Day?

  A:你知道愚人节是怎么回事台球?

  B:On that day,people play all kinds of tricks on others,and the one easily taken in is called April fool.

  B:那天人们互相捉弄,容易上当的叫四月傻瓜。

  A:April fool!

  A:四月傻瓜!

  B:April the first is coming.Be careful!

  B:四月一日就要到了,当心啊!

  What do people usually do on...?

  在……人们通常干什么?

  A:What do people usually do on Saint Valentine's Day?

  A:情人节人们干什么?

  B:On that day,boys are supposed to give roses to their sweethearts.

  那天小伙子们给自己的情人送玫瑰花。

  A:What will the girls do?

  A:姑娘们呢?

  B:They give chocolate in return.

  B:她们回送巧克力。

  Tell me something about...

  给我讲讲……吧。

  A:Tell me something about your Ice & Snow Festival.

  A:给我讲讲冰雪节吧。

  B:That's the most magic Festival,people build palaces and sculpture things with ice and snow.It's beautiful!

  B:那是最神奇的节日了,人们用冰雪造宫殿,雕刻各种各样的东西,美极了

  C:Especially at night when the lights are on.

  C:晚上亮灯之后更美。

  Is...official?

  ……是法定节日吗?

  A:Is Water Shrinking Festival official?

  A:泼水节是法定节日吗?

  B:No,most of the traditional festivals of the minority nationalities are not official

  不是,大多数少数民族节日都不是法定的。

  A:Don't you think these festivals are more interesting!

  A:可是这些节日才更有意思呢!

  B:What an idea!

  B:对极了!

  Could you tell me the origin of...?

  你告诉我……的来历好吗?

  A:Could you tell me the origin of the Dragon-Boat Festival?

  A:把龙舟节的来历告诉我好吗?

  B:Yes,it's a way to commemorate a great ancient romantic poet,and the race is a symbol of the attempt to save him.

  好的,这是人们纪念古代一位伟大的浪漫主义诗人的活动,龙舟比赛是奋力救诗人的象征。

  A:I see.Did they succeed in the end?

  A:我明白了,他最后得救了吗?

  B:Of course not.He drowned.

  B:没有,他还是淹死了。

  Can you name some festivals of religious nature?

  你能说出几个由宗教来的节日吗?

  A:Can you name some festivals of religious nature?

  A:你能说出几个由宗教来的节日吗?

  B:Yes,such as Christmas and Easter.

  B:能,圣诞节和复活节就是。

  A:What about historic festivals?

  A:有历史意义的呢?

  B:Thanksgiving Day,Independence Day.

  B:感恩节、独立日。

  How many days do you take off for...?

  你们……放几天假?

  A:How many days do you take off for Easter?

  A:你们复活节放几天假?

  B:Usually we have a month off.

  B:通常放一个月。

  A:What will you do for this Easter?

  A:这个复活节你准备怎样过?

  B:I'll stay at home and have a complete rest.

  B:呆在家里好好休息一下。

  What do you plan to do...?

  ……你打算干什么?

  A:What do you plan to do at the Mid-autumn night?

  A:仲伙夜你打算干什么?

  B:I'll go to Chinatown and there'll be a party to celebrate the traditional Chinese Festival.

  去唐人街,那儿有个晚会庆祝中国这个传统的节日.

  A:Can I go with you?

  A:我和你一起去好吗?

  B:Sure,my pleasure.

  B:那当然,太荣幸了。

  How did you spend...last year?

  去年……你怎么过的?

  A:How did you spend Christmas Eve last year?

  A:去年圣诞夜你怎么过的?

  B:I joined the Parade.

  B:我参加游行了。

  A:Was it interesting?

  A:有意思吗?

  B:Very.It was the happiest Christmas Eve I've ever had.

  非常有意思,那是我过得最快乐的圣诞夜.

  What will you do this...?

  今年……要干什么?

  A:What will you do this Spring Festival?

  A:今年春节你要干什么?

  B:I'll go back to China and spend it in a traditional Chinese way.

  我准备回中国,按中国传统方式过节。

  A:You'll make dumplings.

  A:要包饺子吗?

  B:Certainly.

  B:当然。

  What's the date of May Day according to the lunar calendar this year?

  今年五一是阴历几号?

  A:What's the date of May Day according to the lunar calendar this year?

  今年五一是阴历几号?

  B:It's the sixth of the fourth month.

  是四月初六。

  A:Only two days before your birthday!

  A:是你生日的前两天。

  B:Yes,Grandma.

  B:对,奶奶。

  How many official days off for...?

  ……法定假日几天?

  A:How many official days off for Labor Day?

  A:五一节法定假日几天?

  B:One day only.

  B:就一天。

  A:How many do you actually have?

  A:你们实际放几天?

  B:A week since it's followed by our spring break.

  B:和春假连在一起放一周。

6207
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享