欢迎来到9酷文库!

喂养宠物实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 阅读:1661 加入收藏 我要投稿 复制全文 下载全文

精选文章 -->

精选精品男装实用对话及情景句(二) 精选在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二) 精选在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二) 精选日常交际常用的英语口语 精选精品男装 实用对话及情景句(一)

  喂养宠物日常对话应该怎么样表达更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于喂养宠物实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  喂养宠物 (二)

  Shirley: Your dog is really cute. What's his name?

  雪莉:你的狗真可爱。它叫什么名字?

  Mary: His name is Bingo.

  玛利:宾果。

  Shirley: What kind of dog is he?

  雪莉:它是什么狗?

  Mary: We're not sure because the neighbors gave him to us after they moved away.

  玛利:我们也不清楚,是邻居搬家时送给我们的。

  Shirley: Well, he sure likes to run around a lot. Is he well-behaved?

  雪莉:它总是喜欢不停地跑圈。它规矩吗?

  Mary: Oh yes, he is. When he was a puppy, he liked to chew my father's shoes, but he's okay now.

  玛利:哦,是的。它还是小狗时喜欢啃我父亲的鞋,不过现在好了。

  Shirley: That sounds like my cat. She likes to scratch the couch with her claws.

  雪莉:跟我家猫一样。它喜欢用爪子抓沙发。

  Mary: I didn't know that you had a cat. When did you get her?

  玛利:我不知道你养了猫。什么时候养的?

  Shirley: About a year ago actually. You've probably never seen her though.

  雪莉:大约一年前。不过你可能看不到它。

  Mary: Really? Why is that?

  玛利:是吗?为什么?

  Shirley: She's not a house-cat. She stays outside most of the time.

  雪莉:它不是家猫。它大部分时间都在外面。

  Mary: Bingo could never do that. He stays in the house except when we take him to the park.

  玛利:宾果可不会这样。除了我们带它去公园,它总待在家里。

  实用情景句型

  1. Your dog is really cute.

  你的狗真可爱。

  Your dog is really nice.

  你的小狗真的很可爱。

  Your dog is really beautiful.

  你的小狗真的很可爱。

  Your dog is really good-looking.

  你的小狗真的很可爱。

  Your dog is really lovely.

  你的小狗真的很可爱。

  Your dog looks nice.

  你的狗看起来很漂亮!

  Your dog looks pretty.

  你的狗看起来很漂亮!

  Your dog is great!

  你的狗看起来很漂亮!

  Your dog looks rather glamorous.

  你的狗看起来很漂亮!

  Your dog is looking sharp!

  你的狗看起来很漂亮!

  2. What kind of dog is he?

  你的狗是什么品种的?

  What kind is your dog?

  你的狗是什么品种的?

  What breed is your dog?

  你的狗是什么品种的?

  What's the breed of your dog?

  你的狗是什么品种的?

  He is a purebred dog.

  它是一只纯种狗。

  He is a pedigree dog.

  它是一只纯种狗。

  It's a German shepherd dog.

  德国牧羊犬。

  3. We're not sure because the neighbors gave him to us after they moved away.

  我们也不清楚,是邻居搬家时送给我们的。

  We are not very clear, because the neighbors gave him to us after they moved away.

  我们也不清楚,是邻居搬家时送给我们的。

  We are not certain because the neighbors gave him to us after they moved away.

  我们也不清楚,是邻居搬家时送给我们的。

  Dunno.

  不知道。

  Beats me.

  这把我难住了。

  Beats the heck out of me.

  这把我难住了。

  Got me beat.

  这把我难住了。

  Got me stumped.

  这把我难住了。

  Like I would know.

  好像我会知道似的。

  Like I would know?

  你以为我会知道吗?

  I give up.

  我认输。

  Search me.

  我怎么知道。

  I don't know.

  我不晓得。

  How would I know?

  我怎能知道?

  How should I know?

  我怎么会知道?

  I don't have a clue.

  我一无所知。

  I haven't a clue.

  我一无所知。

  I'm clueless.

  我一无所知。

  I don't have the faintest idea.

  我一无所知。

  I haven't the faintest idea.

  我一无所知。

  I haven't the vaguest notion.

  我一无所知。

  I don't have the foggiest notion.

  我一无所知。

  Haven't the foggiest.

  我一无所知。

  4. Well, he sure likes to run around a lot.

  它总是喜欢不停地跑圈。

  -- Do you like this one?

  ——你喜欢这只吗?

  -- Well, I think this one is pretty good.

  ——嗯,我觉得这只不错。

  Well, he always likes to run around a lot.

  它总是喜欢不停地跑圈。

  Well, he likes to run around.

  它总是喜欢不停地跑圈。

  5. Is he well-behaved?

  它规矩吗?

  Does he behave well?

  它规矩吗?

  Is he well-acted?

  它规矩吗?

  6. When he was a puppy, he liked to chew my father's shoes, but he's okay now.

  他还是小狗时喜欢啃我父亲的鞋,不过现在好了。

  When he was a little dog, he liked to chew my father's shoes, but he can't now.

  他还是小狗时喜欢啃我父亲的鞋,不过现在好了。

  He liked to chew my fathers shoes when he was very young, but he is okay now.

  他还是小狗时喜欢啃我父亲的鞋,不过现在好了。

  7. You've probably never seen her though.

  不过你可能看不到它。

  May be you've never seen her.

  不过你可能看不到它。

  Probably you've never seen her.

  不过你可能看不到它。

  8. He stays in the house except when we take him to the park.

  除了我们带它去公园,它总待在家里。

  He stays in the house except that we take him to the park.

  除了我们带它去公园,它总待在家里。

31438
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享