精选文章 -->
精选会议内容提问和总结商务英语口语 精选商务英语口语:出租车-1 精选商务英语口语:出租车-1 精选商务英语口语:预订机票-1 精选商务英语口语:预订机票-1在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给经常陪同客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于在飞机上该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的在飞机上的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
A:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?
B: Here you are.
B:给你。
A: Seats 20A and 20B.Please cross over and then go back.
A:20A和20B两个座位。请走到对面通道,然后再往后走。
B: Right. Thanks.
B:好的,谢谢。
(Lucy and Jack go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)
(露丝和杰克走到飞机另一边。他们遇到另一名空姐。)
C: Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
C:你们好。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?
B: Here you are.
B:给你。
C: 20A and 20B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
C:20A和20B 就在这儿。请吧随身行李放在行李柜里。如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。
B: Thanks .Oh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?I don't want it to get broken.
B:谢谢。哦,我的相机放在上面的行李柜里没事吧?我可不希望它被摔坏了。
C: It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
C:应该没问题的。但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那里好了。
B: I think I'll do that instead. Thanks.
B:我想我会放在座位底下的,谢谢。
C: Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
C:不客气。请做好,系好安全带。
A: Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates.
A:要来点香槟和比利时巧克力吗?
B: Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards? _
B:呃,谢谢。你可以那一副纸牌给我们吗?
A: Certainly.
A:当然。
C: Do you have anything to read?
C:你们有什么可以看的报刊杂志吗?
A: Yes...We have these magzines and newspapers.
A:有的……我们有这些杂志和报刊。
C: Cool! Vogue, GQ! and Elle! Thanks.
C:酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!谢谢。
D: What's the meal on this flight?
D:飞机上提供什么餐点?
A: Here's the menu. You have three choices.
A:这是菜单。您有三种选择。
D: Wow! Filet Mignon! Peking Roast Duck! Lobster!
D:哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鸭!龙虾!
A: All first class meals are gourmet. We'll service you in an hour, but you can order now.
A:所有能头等舱的餐点都是美食。我们将在一小时内供餐,但是您可以现在点餐。
D: We'll have the filet and the duck. Thanks.
D:我们要菲力牛排和烤鸭。谢谢。
A: Great. Just sit back and prepare for take-off.
A:好的。请做好准备起飞。
A: Good evening, sir.
A:晚上好,先生。
B: Hello. Can you show me where my seat is?
B:嗨,你能告诉我,我的座位在哪儿吗?
A: Certainly.24B. Your seat is this way. It's an aisle seat on the right.
A:当然。是B24座。你是座位在这边,是右边靠走道的座位。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
B: Is this my seat?
B:这是我的座位吗?
C: Yes, sir.
C:是的,先生。
B: Thank you. By the way, where can I put my bag? May I put my bag on this empty seat beside me?
B:谢谢。对了,我的包放在哪里?可以放在我旁边的空位子上吗?
C: I'm sorry, and carry-on luggage must be placed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
C:抱歉。所有随身携带的行李都必须放在你前面的座位底下,或放在上面的架子上。
B: Like this?
B:像这样吗?
C: Yes. That's fine... Sir, please don't smoke until we are airborne and the "No Smoking" sign is turned off.
C:是的,很好……先生,请勿吸烟,直到我们飞到空中,“禁止吸烟”的标记消失为止。
B: Oh, sorry.
B:噢,对不起。
C: Also please make certain that your seat belt is securely fastened and your seat is in the upright position.
C:还请检查一下:你的安全带是否系牢,座椅是否恢复原来直立的位置。
B: Ok.
B:好。
上一篇:行李检查的商务口语会话
下一篇:送别外宾的商务口语会话