精选文章 -->
精选会议内容提问和总结商务英语口语 精选商务英语口语:出租车-1 精选商务英语口语:出租车-1 精选商务英语口语:预订机票-1 精选商务英语口语:预订机票-1在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给经常陪同客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于行李检查该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的行李检查的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
A:先生,您有几件行李要托运?
B: I want to check these three pieces and I'll carry this carry-on bag with me on board.
B:我想托运这三件,把这件手提行李随身带上飞机。
A: Ok. Is this your luggage properly labelled, sir?
A:好的,您的行李都贴好标签了吗?
B: Yes, it is.
B:都贴好了。
A: Ok. Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?
A:请把您所有的行李都放到磅秤上。
B: Sure. How about this carry-on bag?
B:好的。这件手提行李也放上吗?
A: Hand-baggage is not to be weighed, sir ... I'm sorry, sir, you're 25 kilos overweight. I'm afraid there'll be an excess luggage charge, sir.
A:手提行李不要过秤。对不起,先生,您的行李超重25千克,恐怕您需要交超重行李费。
B: How much should I pay for the excess weight?
B:我得付多少行李超重费?
A: Ten yuan for each kilogram. You'll have to pay 250 yuan for the excess baggage.
A:每千克10元钱。您需要为超重的行李付250元钱。
A: Will you be check in any baggage today?
A:您今天有需要登记的行李吗?
B: Yes, I have two large suitcases and one box.
B:有,我有两个大行李箱和一个箱子。
A: If you need baggage tags, they are found in the box on your right.
A:如果您需要行李牌,可以在您右边的盒子里找到。
B:No,thank you.They are already tagged with my name and address.
B:不必了,谢谢你。它们已经挂有我的姓名地址牌了。
A: You are allowed an additional two carry-on items.
A:您还可以另外带两件随身行李。
B: Good, I have my backpack and my camera tripod.
B:好的,我有一个背包还有相机三脚架。
A: I see. All carry-on items must be able to fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
A:好的。所有的随身行李都必须能够放入座位底或上方的置物箱。
B: Both my items will fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
B:我的两件物品都可以放入座位底或上方的置物箱。
A: You will need to send the tripod as luggage because it is too long to fit in our gauge box for carry-on items.
A:您必须托运您的相机三脚架,因为它太长了,放不进我们的随身行李箱。
B: I cannot let anything happen to that tripod. Can you guarantee it will not be damaged if I check it in?
B:我可不能让这个三脚架出事。您能够保证如果它托运的话不会受损吗?
A: No, I can't. Perhaps your stewardess will help you to find a place to store it.
A:我不能保证。或许空姐可以帮您找个地方安置。
B: Good idea. I will ask the stewardess to help me store my tripod.
B:好主意。我会请空姐帮我放置脚架。
上一篇:货币兑换的商务口语会话
下一篇:在飞机上的商务口语会话